Network Guard manages one of the world’s fastest-growing privacy apps. We’re acquiring millions of new customers each year, and we are expanding across all locations and departments to ensure we continue our world-class delivery of services. People are at the heart of this exponential growth—and this is where you come in!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP), you will play a pivotal role in accelerating our recruitment needs across various Sales & Marketing chapters. You will advise on and manage the recruitment process alongside our senior leadership to ensure we hire best-in-class talent in markets such as Singapore, Hong Kong, London, and Tel Aviv.
What you’ll be doing (responsibilities)
- Build cross-functional alignment and effective recruitment processes with key stakeholders for a better candidate experience to hire top talents that meet our global needs
- Evangelize, source, and manage end-to-end recruitment processes for non-engineering chapters such as Business Development, Partnership Marketing, Creator Marketing, Product Marketing, Design, Content, Brand and Comms.
- Be responsible for offer negotiation and management of external recruitment partners
- Be an employer brand ambassador for the company
- Ensure a consistent and professional brand is maintained across public-facing recruitment media and websites
- Leave candidates with a positive impression of the company, no matter the end result
What you’ll need to succeed (qualifications)
- A proven ability to influence and work across organizational boundaries, with a track record of building excellent relationships among a range of recruitment disciplines
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a relentless focus on improvement
- Excellent stakeholder management, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, data-driven organization
- Highly organized with exceptional prioritization skills
- Minimal 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, agency or in-house.
- Recruitment experience working in boutique recruitment agencies is a bonus!