About the opportunity
As a TA Operations Specialist, you are accountable for delivering:
- Efficiency and speed by reducing the amount of time spent by recruitment stakeholders and candidates on each step of the TA process.
- Delivering an outstanding experience to all recruitment stakeholders and candidates.
- The necessary visibility into our process metrics.
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition, your responsibilities include managing:
- TA tools and technology
- Reporting and analytics
- Campus events and partnerships
- Job boards and vendor partnerships
- TA expenses
- Projects encompassing:
- Process excellence and data integrity
- Tools and technology
- Training and development
- Employer branding & recruitment marketing
What will it take to be successful?
- At least 3 years of TA coordination/operations experience at a fast paced growing tech company
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Eager to learn new skills and tools
- Strong Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Prioritizing, making quick decisions, and managing last minute changes
- Ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume