We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of in-house recruiters as well as hiring and sourcing candidates yourself. This role is 50% team management and 50% hands-on recruitment. You will also have the opportunity to be an active leader in growing our key initiative programs: Diversity & Inclusion, Improving Candidate Experience, and Automation Through Technology.
What you’ll be doing (Responsibilities)
Your scope will be to hire, retain, lead and develop in-house recruiters. You and your team will be responsible for bringing qualified candidates to hiring managers. You’ll be evaluated by the number of successful hires per time, candidate satisfaction scores, and your contributions to the skill-growth of colleagues.
You’ll do things like:
- Hire, lead, and develop recruiters.
- Perform full cycle recruiting: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring processes, and offer negotiation.
- Develop and maintain a continually healthy pipeline of quality talent.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience from initial introduction to offer signing.
- Recruit with intention by being a true Talent Partner to the business where you will consult, advise, and coach hiring managers and interviewers on recruitment processes, then help them make informed hiring decisions.
- Work closely with HR and hiring managers to improve our hiring process through data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Contribute to employer-branding efforts. You will also be expected to take the lead TA projects, and proactively drive these projects forward to completion.
Our Talent Tech stack includes Greenhouse, Talent Wall, Tableau, LinkedIn Recruiter, Otta.com, and SourceWhale.
To succeed in this role, you should:
- Be fast, driven, motivated by results, and constantly looking to improve yourself.
- Have demonstrated experience managing a high-performing team.
- Be a proven people manager that sets clear expectations, provides support, and holds people accountable.
- Have a successful track record of making hires at recruiting agencies or working in-house.