Talent Sourcing Specialist
ExpressVPN is looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our global Recruiting Team. With your top-notch interpersonal skills, data-driven approach, and ability to prioritize and keep things organized, you’ll work with recruiters and hiring managers to source excellent candidates from all over the world. Ideally, you have more than two years’ experience sourcing, preferably for positions in the tech sphere, such as engineers, PMs, user experience experts, data analysts, scientists, and more.
With strong product-market fit, healthy finances, double-digit yearly growth, and teams spread across five markets in Europe and Asia, ExpressVPN has ambitious plans for expansion into new markets, and the Talent Acquisition team is a cornerstone of the growth strategy. We aim to significantly grow the size of our teams, starting with Talent Acquisition, and offer attractive compensation and benefits, along with flexibility, in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
What you will do
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and wider teams to proactively identify and engage with potential talent for our open roles.
- Search various channels to reach potential candidates and build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Develop and execute innovative & comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and Managers and analysing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Maintain a network of potential talent for the future.
- Track and analyse data on sourcing and conversion efforts to drive future sourcing efficiency and improvements.
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques, such as Linkedin, GitHub, boolean search, Google X-ray search and other social networks
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Find, research and onboard new sourcing tools
- Help maintain data accuracy within our ATS (Greenhouse)
What you should have
- 2+ years of proven experience recruiting, preferably in the software industry. In the past, you’ve sourced engineering talent, PMs, user experience experts, data scientists, infosec experts, and more, either in an agency setting or in-house.
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English), plus interpersonal skills like empathy, problem-solving acumen, and emotional intelligence.
- Data-driven, with outstanding organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Optional but ideal: Previous experience in tech recruiting, hiring for roles including developers, software engineers, IT, product managers, product owners, data, UX/UI, and cybersecurity.