International SaaS company and cybersecurity leader Network Guard is one of the world’s fastest-growing privacy apps. We’re acquiring millions of new customers each year, and we are expanding across all locations and departments to ensure we continue our world-class delivery of services. People are at the heart of this exponential growth—and this is where you come in!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will play a pivotal role in accelerating our recruitment needs across the Data and Product chapters. You will advise on and manage the recruitment process alongside our senior leadership to ensure we hire best-in-class talent in markets such as Singapore, Hong Kong, London as well as in remote locations.
What you’ll be doing (responsibilities)
- Build cross-functional alignment and effective recruitment processes with key stakeholders for a better candidate experience to hire top talents that meet our global needs
- Evangelize, source, and manage end-to-end recruitment processes for the Data and Product Management chapters
- Be responsible for offer negotiation and management of external recruitment partners
- Be an employer brand ambassador for the company
- Ensure a consistent and professional brand is maintained across public-facing recruitment media and websites
- Leave candidates with a positive impression of the company, no matter the end result
What you’ll need to succeed (qualifications)
- A proven ability to influence and work across organizational boundaries, with a track record of building excellent relationships among a range of recruitment disciplines
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a relentless focus on improvement
- Excellent stakeholder management, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, data-driven organization
- Highly organized with exceptional prioritization skills
- Recruitment experience working in boutique recruitment agencies is great. Any additional experience working in-house is a bonus!