Location: Hong Kong, Singapore or Remote
About the company
Our company creates consumer super applications for the privacy and security space. We’re looking for talented and versatile software engineers to join us in building a world class product.
- Platform specific application and UI development
- Network engineering
- Reverse engineering
- Optimization problems
- Security challenges
- Client <-> server interaction
If you’re passionate about software development, love tough challenges, and like to keep learning and sharpening your skills, then submit your application and join us. We look for the best developers to build world class engineering teams.
As a software engineer you will be held accountable for delivering high quality code and a great velocity. You will:
- Write elegant and simple code which is highly tested through automation.
- Ensure your software meets a high quality and security bar – never ship P1/P2 bugs.
- Prototype solutions, undertake R&D and generally solve complex problems.
- Collaborate effectively with your colleagues.
- Learn from your peers and conversely teach and influence your peers to be the best in the industry.
- Experienced developer in at least two programming languages, including one compiled language such as C++, Java, Swift or C#.
- Experience shipping commercial consumer or B2B applications.
- Experienced in a broad range of general engineering domains such as CI/CD, scripting, compilers, GNU tools, multi-threaded programming and more.
- Excellent computer science skills.
- Solid understanding of IP networking, including both low-level sockets programming and high-level application layer programming.
- Experience building applications for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows or Linux.
- Experience writing technical documents such as design docs and threat models.
- Experience reverse engineering.
- Full stack experience – you can thrive server side as easily as you thrive client side.
- Experience with TDD and BDD
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.