For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer – Website.
We’re looking for a motivated individual to be part of our highly skilled international team of web frontend developers. We’re passionate about the work that we do and pride ourselves on being great to work with. We can’t wait for you to join us!
You’ll contribute in ways that create beautiful web experience and have the opportunity to improve yourself at the same time. We offer each team member their own career development plan and access to a vast array of learning materials and resources.
You’ll be working on our main website that boasts:
- Hundreds of millions of visitors each year
- Translations in 16 unique languages
- Continuous split testing
- Work with writers to design and build pages or emails that are organized and easy to read.
- Work with engineers to implement new UI features on the website.
- Work with UX designers to ensure new UI is easy to use and aligns with existing branding.
- Set up A/B tests and implement the test results for web pages and emails.
- Fix UI bugs caused by browser compatibility issues or client/server-side logic.
- Proficiency in written English
- Experience building complex responsive UI
- Ability to build consistent UI across various browsers and devices
- Solid understanding of web performance and optimization techniques
- Extensive cross-browser knowledge
- Experience using Git for version control
- Comfortable working in terminal or from the command line
- Some experience with localization
- Experience building HTML emails
- Understand OOP concepts and write async code
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- We use WordPress for our blog, a separate technology stack from where you’ll be working primarily, but the blog team may need your help occasionally.
- Experience setting up A/B tests with, but not limited to, GA experiments and Google Optimize
- Be able to implement event tracking with Google analytics
- Keen to practice test-driven development (TDD)
Profile of an ideal candidate
Our ideal candidate is curious, open-minded, and enjoys taking on new challenges. This candidate has at least a few years of experience in front-end development
- Proficiency in written English
- Focus/Speed/Respect for deadlines
- HTML/CSS/JS skills
- Code quality/attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new skills/attitude to learning
- Ability to convert designs into webpages
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume