Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
Responsibilities of the CTO
You will have full ownership over all technology functions in this exciting senior leadership role.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development and delivery of all products and services as the company expands its product portfolio.
- Guide and decide on all processes for the engineering organization, including the software development life cycle, type of technologies used, and overall prioritization of work and projects.
- Grow our team significantly by hiring highly talented engineering, quality assurance, product, and operations professionals.
- Nurture talent by providing skill and career development to team members and training them to become exceptional technical leads and people managers.
- Ensure mitigation of relevant security, privacy, and business continuity risks.
- Manage the budget for the entire technology organization.
Desired skills and experience
To succeed in this role, you:
Must have led teams:
- Of at least 50 engineers
- That build native apps for two or more platforms as well as cloud-based systems
- With high levels of automated test coverage
- And at least a reasonable level of security
- And operate 24/7/365
Must have these abilities:
- Extremely sharp logic and communication skills.
- Vision. You see how you’d like customers, teams, technology, and competitors to relate years into the future.
- Leadership. You define goals and strategies, design organizations, hire, motivate, assess and manage.
- Learning. You quickly acquire and understand new skills and knowledge and apply them to your work.
Will benefit from these skills and background:
- Deep interest in and understanding of privacy and security issues affecting consumers online, and opinions and visions for how they might evolve over time.
- Excellent project management skills. You run efficient projects and have metrics to prove it.
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.