About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We’re looking for security conscious engineers
Join our security team and help secure our organization through maintaining, engineering and deploying security solutions. We use industry standard security tools, in an automated fashion, to ensure our security teams can operate effectively and provide security to the company.
As an individual contributor on our Cybersecurity engineering team, you’ll have a broad set of responsibilities including: (the mix will depend on your interests and skill-level)
- Troubleshooting security problems
- Assist in the management and deployment of security products on endpoints and virtual desktops
- Design, operate and maintain a vulnerability management program
- Respond to and remediate system and/or network security breaches
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks
- Ensure that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities
- Plan, create and implement cybersecurity processes and policies
- Run threat modeling sessions for all teams across the organization
- Identify information and logs to monitor, then design and engineer the process for gathering that information
- Advanced experience:
- Threat model methodologies such as STRIDE
- The MITRE Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge (ATT&CK) Framework
- Security-related development in languages such as: Python, bash, or Golang
- Advanced knowledge of security controls, audits, and configurations related to:
- Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, and macOS
- Hardening of a variety of operating systems and network equipment
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions such as Carbon Black or Endgame
- TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, firewalls, WAF, and web content filtering
- Crypto: PGP, SSH, PKI
- AWS, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts, and tooling such as Terraform
- Network equipment such as Cisco, Palo Alto, or Juniper
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports initially to the Cybersecurity Manager, and then the Lead Cybersecurity Engineer.
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume