About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And weâ€™re just getting started.
Weâ€™re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
As the expert in our Security Operations Center, youâ€™ll lead a team of threat hunters and analysts across various geographic locations such as Hong Kong and Singapore and other remote workers.
- Act as the escalation point for your team and person of responsibility for incident response and security monitoring
- Schedule work, inspire and motivate the results-driven team to ensure high-quality output and resultsÂ
- Create training and performance plans for the team
- Lead and develop best practices for the SOC
- Organize and format threat analysis reports; identify events/incidents that require follow-up action
- Analyze SOC products on the market and study the various products to determine if they should be implemented into our processes
- Lead research and investigations related to threat hunting adversaries in our environments.Â This research and write-ups may be published to our external sources, providing an exciting way for us to interact with the community.
- Analyze and recommend threat intelligence feeds and platforms that could benefit the SOC
- Creating team annual and quarterly OKRs and consistently measuring and updating the progress toward those goals
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members, and be able to make solid business decisions
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Extensive experience with:
- Operating and managing a SOC
- Open-source technology, software development, and system engineering
- Expert understanding of concepts such as MITRE ATT&CK, and the Cyber Kill Chain
- Expert knowledge of:
- Identity and access management, and role-based access control (RBAC)
- SIEM solutions such as Sumo Logic, Splunk or Elastic SIEM
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions such as Carbon Black or Endgame
- Expert analysis and triaging of security logs from Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, and macOS
- Malware analysis and investigation
- Implants, shells, Command and Control (C2) infrastructures
- Network equipment such as Cisco, Palo Alto, and Juniper
- TCP/IP Networking, packet capturing and analysis
- Expert understanding of monitoring non-traditional IT services such as SaaS and cloud services
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the Cybersecurity Manager
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resumeÂ Â