About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We're looking for innovative offensive security practitioners
Join our security team and help secure our company through security assessments and red teaming. We perform engagements on the internal infrastructure, software and services to ensure we are operating in a secure environment.
As the expert on our Red Teaming and Penetration Testing team, you’ll lead a team of Red teamers and penetration testers across various geographic locations such as Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Act as the escalation point for your team, providing expert-level guidance and technical direction
- Schedule work, inspire and motivate the results-driven team to ensure high-quality output and results
- Create training and performance plans for the team
- Lead and develop best practices for the Red Teaming and Penetration Testing projects
- Develop and deliver test strategies for attacking and assessing complex and distributed systems
- Provide representative tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) for opportunistic, advanced, and sophisticated attackers according to customer goals and objectives
- Establish meaningful and long-term relationships with penetration test vendors to support and fill gaps as needed
- Identify and implement third party products or tools to perform attack simulations
- Prepare clear and concise situation reports and activity summaries for senior leadership
- Conceptualize and drive the development of novel attack vectors based on newly discovered vulnerabilities
- Creating team annual and quarterly OKRs and consistently measuring and updating the progress toward those goals
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members, and be able to make solid business decisions
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Expert experience in:
- Development in languages such as Python, bash, or Golang
- Leading and managing penetration tests at levels up to or exceeding CHECK Team Leader
- Expert knowledge of:
- Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, and macOS
- Implants, shells, Command and Control (C2) infrastructure
- TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, firewalls, WAF, and web content filtering
- Crypto: PGP, SSH, PKI
- Network equipment such as Cisco, Palo Alto, and Juniper
- AWS environments
- Vulnerability identification and exploitation at levels up to or exceeding OSCE Certified Expert, OSWE Web Expert, or OSEE Exploitation Expert
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports to the Cybersecurity Manager
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume