About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We're looking for security conscious engineers
Join our security team and help secure our organization through maintaining, engineering and deploying security solutions. We use industry standard security tools, in an automated fashion, to ensure our security teams can operate effectively and provide security to the company.
As the expert on our Cybersecurity engineering team, you’ll lead a team of security engineers across various geographic locations such as Hong Kong and Singapore and other remote workers.
- Act as the escalation point for your team, providing expert-level guidance and technical direction
- Schedule work, inspire and motivate the results-driven team to ensure high-quality output and results
- Create training and performance plans for the team
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger security team
- Design, document, and implement complex IT security controls
- Work with IT Automation Engineers to design and implement automated security auditing and log collection of our cloud-based platforms
- Design, implement and lead an effective vulnerability management program
- Design threat model methodology and teach the organization how to properly threat-model
- Lead the creation and implementation of cybersecurity processes and policies
- Create a standard for analyzing log sources from various cloud services and systems, then create a plan to collect those sources
- Liaise with other security team leads to support their engineering efforts
- Creating team annual and quarterly OKRs and consistently measuring and updating the progress toward those goals
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members, and be able to make solid business decisions
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development, and system engineering
- Expert knowledge of security controls, audits, and configurations related to:
- Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, and macOS
- Hardening across a variety of operating systems and network equipment
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions such as Carbon Black or Endgame
- TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, firewalls, WAF, and web content filtering
- Crypto: PGP, SSH, PKI
- AWS, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts, and tooling such as Terraform
- Network equipment such as Cisco, Palo Alto, or Juniper
- Security-related development in languages such as: Python, bash, or Golang
What We Offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to Cybersecurity Manager
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume