We envision a digital world that’s private and secure. Our industry-leading cybersecurity products empower millions of individuals to take control of their privacy and security online.
Our SaaS business is very successful. We’ve been at this for over a decade, and we’re still growing fast in a rapidly expanding industry. We have the resources to tackle large challenges for the long term and are always innovating to stay ahead of the curve.
Now we need you.
We’re a skilled team with +900 people all over the world. Our processes are efficient, we make decisions based on data, our culture is meritocratic, and we offer ample opportunity for career growth. We’re bright, diverse, and experienced, and we love challenges. We’re looking for talent across all functions to join us as we strive to become the very best in our industry.
Sounds like the place for you? Come be part of our mission.
With your performance and load testing expertise, you will conduct performance testing to ensure system capacity, reliability and scalability. You will be working closely with the testing and development teams in developing performance test cases and plans, analyzing test results, and ensuring our application can scale and perform at its best for our users. As we are growing, scalability and performance plays a key part in our success and the satisfaction of our customers.
Some of our QA organization’s DNA:
- We test heavily. We don’t leave things to luck. We test our products to ensure quality delivery.
- We do shift-left testing. We provide a test plan as soon as the sprint begins to develop tests first (TDD) so we can find bugs early in the process.
- We run fast. Tests should provide meaningful feedback in a short amount of time.
- We test in complex environments. Our testing environments combine different network conditions, devices, and operating systems.
- Hire and lead QA performance engineers.
- Design and implement load and performance testing
- Identifying bottlenecks and scaling system boundaries
- Creating and monitoring a large-scale test infrastructure
- Immersing yourself in the technology, in the profession, and our products
- Analyzing and discussing the requirements in terms of performance; interacting with all participants in the development process
You will be accountable for the following:
- Stability – finding performance issues that affect our connection’s success and client-side crashes
- Escaping defects – reduce the number of incidents due to performance or load issues
- Velocity – your testing gives meaningful feedback to the developer promptly
- Environment stability – your load/performance testing environment should be up at all times
- Computer science degree or equivalent technical experience.
- 6+ years of experience in load and performance testing.
- 3+ years of experience managing people.
- Understanding of how the OS modules applications operate and limiting subsystems – CPU, Disk, RAM, network, etc.,
- Experience in analyzing software performance and using tools to monitor it.
- Skill in troubleshooting multi-component software: reading logs, analyzing the interaction between components, identifying patterns.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills: You have an analytical mind, think outside of the box, and hate to leave problems unsolved.
- The ability to work independently as well as with other team members.
- The desire to develop yourself in the field of testing performance and scalability.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in dump analysis and process monitoring
- Experience in working with virtualization systems.