About our company
We envision a digital world that’s private and secure. Our industry-leading cybersecurity products empower millions of individuals to take control of their privacy and security online.
Our SaaS business is very successful. We’ve been at this for over a decade, and we’re still growing fast in a rapidly expanding industry. We have the resources to tackle large challenges for the long term and are always innovating to stay ahead of the curve.
Now we need you.
We’re a skilled team with +900 people all over the world. Our processes are efficient, we make decisions based on data, our culture is meritocratic, and we offer ample opportunity for career growth. We’re bright, diverse, and experienced, and we love challenges. We’re looking for talent across all functions to join us as we strive to become the very best in our industry.
Sounds like the place for you? Come be part of our mission.
Lead our frontend QA engineers to deliver the best experience to our customers, influence the quality of our website to that it is of the highest quality. Some of our QA organization’s DNA:
- We test heavily. We don’t leave things to luck. We test our products to ensure quality delivery.
- We do shift-left testing. We provide a test plan as soon as the sprint begins to develop tests first (TDD) so we can find bugs early in the process.
- We run fast. Tests should provide meaningful feedback in a short amount of time.
- We test in complex environments. Our testing environments combine different network conditions, devices, and operating systems.
- Act as a key point of contact for web page quality aspects. Provide QA services and coordinate QA resources internally and externally.
- Build, lead, and mentor a team of QA engineers.
- Lead development of the QA strategy, test design/plan, test automation, and drive test execution.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance. Establish metrics, apply industry best practices, and develop new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Quality: Drive down our defect escape rate.
- Testability: Ensure high test coverage.
- Velocity & efficiency: Reduce our testing cycle time.
- Testing environment stability: Ensure the stability of our test environments.
- At least 4 years of total experience in QA roles.
- At least 2 years of experience in a people management role working alongside development teams.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing manual and automated test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures for website testing.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle.
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and automate processes.
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach (OKRs, KPIs, etc.) and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and the predictability and reliability of releases.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Self-motivated work well independently and with others.