For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And weâ€™re just getting started.
Weâ€™re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We are looking for aÂ QA Analyst specialized in Web frontend
Our websites garner in excess of 500 million pageviews each year. Weâ€™re looking for a motivated QA professional with a strict eye for detail to help ensure the quality of our customer-facing web pages.
Youâ€™ll drive the testing and quality assurance (QA) for all website frontend development work thatâ€™s vital to every campaign and project within our Marketing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform QA and validation for frontend development work to ensure it meets both visual and functional requirements
- Test web properties on a matrix of supported browsers and devicesÂ
- Create, update, and enforce test plans
- Help improve QA and testing processes and overall quality for frontend development team in conjunction with our Web Dev lead and designers
- Collaborate with internal and external QA teams including our Head of QA to ensure alignment and share best practice
- Create processes with Customer Support to quickly reproduce and fix issues experienced by customers
Some of your success metrics may be:
- Reduce the number of frontend bugs shipped
- Increase the velocity of development teams by optimizing our QA function
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Youâ€™ll need to communicate quickly and clearly with developers on your team, as well as the broader marketing team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience doing visual and functional testing on websites including cross-browser and cross-device.
- You must be comfortable handling competing priorities.
- Experience with automated testing (e.g. selenium) and ability to understand where it would make sense to use automated vs. manual testing.
- A good understanding of on-page SEO best practices.
- Talent for project management and organization. Set priorities, communicate status and next steps.
- Experience working in a team running websites with content and traffic volumes similar to or greater than ours, ideally also localized into several languages.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resumeÂ Â