We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us!
Your work will have a large impact, touching millions of customers everyday. You’ll work with a team of expert designers and developers, coordinating and facilitating to maximise velocity and ensuring we only work on what matters.
- You sweat the details while keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
- You jump at the opportunity to mentor and collaborate with colleagues on exciting projects.
- You seek an environment that is fast-paced and where your contributions make an impact.
- Spearhead product discovery and execution for large, complex projects, maintaining a prioritised product backlog aligned with company objectives.
- Understand the competitive landscape and devise a plan to stay ahead of it, contribute to ideation for what we could build, and add clarity to our product roadmap.
- Be the “expert” on the current UX for your product areas and communicate your desired user experience. Includes creating user goals, user journeys, and / or wireframes to explain the user experience you envision.
- Facilitate and foster cross-team collaboration across business stakeholders, design and engineering teams to deliver an optimal user experience through our apps.
- Communicate with clarity and cater messages to various audiences from executives to engineers with an innate ability to reduce complex ideas down to a simple narrative.
- Measure and review data to come up with ways to improve and build new features.
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers and key stakeholders and distill down into actionable requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- 2+ years experience in a ‘product’ role at a digital company.
- You have played a major part in shipping multiple products or features with a clear business impact from concept to launch.
- You are a self-motivated, rigorous problem solver and can roll up your sleeves when necessary.
- Track record of managing several stakeholders showing ability to influence without direct authority.
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to ensure you’re delivering.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, critical reasoning, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable talking technology. You must understand the technical complexity of features, and are comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.