About our company
We envision a digital world that’s private and secure. Our industry-leading cybersecurity products empower millions of individuals to take control of their privacy and security online.
Our SaaS business is very successful. We’ve been at this for over a decade, and we’re still growing fast in a rapidly expanding industry. We have the resources to tackle large challenges for the long term and are always innovating to stay ahead of the curve.
Now we need you.
We’re a skilled team with 800 people all over the world. Our processes are efficient, we make decisions based on data, our culture is meritocratic, and we offer ample opportunity for career growth. We’re bright, diverse, and experienced, and we love challenges. We’re looking for talent across all functions to join us as we strive to become the very best in our industry.
Sounds like the place for you? Come be part of our mission.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager for Apps to join us!
Your work will have a large impact, touching millions of customers everyday who use our applications across all major platforms: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Linux, routers, and browser extensions. You’ll work with a team of expert designers and developers. You’ll coordinate and facilitate to maximize velocity and ensure we only work on what matters.
- You sweat the details while keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
- You jump at the opportunity to mentor and collaborate with colleagues on exciting projects.
- You seek an environment that is fast-paced and where your contributions make an impact.
- Spearhead product discovery and execution for large, complex projects. Maintain a prioritized product backlog aligned with company objectives.
- Understand the competitive landscape and devise a plan to stay ahead of it, contribute to ideation for what we could build, and add clarity to our product roadmap.
- Be the “expert” on the current UX for your product areas and communicate your desired user experience. This includes creating user goals, user journeys, and / or wireframes to explain the user experience you envision.
- Facilitate and foster cross-team collaboration across business stakeholders and design and engineering teams to deliver an optimal user experience through our apps.
- Communicate with clarity and cater messages to various audiences, from executives to engineers, with an innate ability to reduce complex ideas down to a simple narrative.
- Measure and review data to come up with ways to improve and build new features.
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers and key stakeholders and distill it down into actionable requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- 4+ years experience in a ‘product’ role at a digital company.
- You have played a major part—from concept to launch— in shipping multiple products or features with a clear business impact.
- You are a self-motivated, rigorous problem solver and can roll up your sleeves when necessary.
- Track record of managing several stakeholders. You can influence without having direct authority.
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to ensure you’re delivering.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, critical reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable talking technology. You must understand the technical complexity of features and be comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume