Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we‚Äôre just getting started.
We‚Äôre profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We‚Äôre looking for Product managers at all levels!
We are a technology company that requires a Product Manager/Owner to keep us moving light speed in the right direction. Our¬†industry-leading products¬†are actively used by¬†over 2 million people¬†across the globe. This is a role that is critical to the company‚Äôs future.¬†
- You¬†sweat the details¬†while keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You love being surrounded by¬†intelligent, passionate people¬†who inspire you.
- You jump at the opportunity to¬†collaborate¬†with colleagues on exciting projects.
- You seek an environment that is¬†fast-paced¬†and where your contributions make an impact.
Each day you will do whatever is necessary to get your products successfully shipped. This involves:
- Defining¬†what¬†we should build to reach our goals
- Coordinating and facilitating to¬†maximize team velocity
- Measuring the¬†impact on users
- Communicating effectively is your thing. You are well versed both in written and oral English. You can effectively communicate to developers and testers exactly what we want to build.
- Comfortable talking technology. You must be able to understand the technical complexity of features, and you must be comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Seek simpler solutions to difficult user problems. You don‚Äôt get caught up in what users say they want, but instead are able to dig deeper and provide the real solution they need.
- Proven history of getting things done.
Preferred (but not mandatory):
- Experience in a ‚Äėproduct‚Äô role in a digital company where you have shipped something you are excited about
- Worked in an agile environment
- Can read code
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume¬†¬†