Join us as our Group Product Manager!
About Product Management at Network Guard
Product Managers at Network Guard are embedded in cross-functional teams, providing a leadership role in defining what we should deliver to users and coordinating delivery. Product managers contribute to their teams:
- Clear definitions of our current and desired end-users, insights about their needs, and how well we’re meeting those needs.
- Insights on our industry and competitors.
- Plans for what the company can build to better meet the needs of our users and the business, and to compete more effectively. Deliver product visions both at a multi-year strategic level, as well as detailed stories and specs for features.
- Coordination of delivery, typically using Kanban or Scrum principles.
They decide what we deliver to users and live with the consequences of those decisions: they are accountable for the business results delivered by the projects they lead and the areas of the product that they own. Typically product managers own metrics around user satisfaction and engagement, while product marketers own metrics around revenue and profit-contribution.
- Design the product management organization. Create roles with clear accountabilities. Align with the managers of other functions like engineering, design, product marketing, data analysis, operations, etc. to form teams that are relatively self-sufficient and empowered to accomplish their OKRs.
- Build the product management organization. Put the right people into the right roles. Hire product managers. We’re currently very much under-staffed. You’ll need to create your headcount budget, design plans for assessing candidates, and work closely with our recruiting-team to source candidates.
- Manage your direct reports. You define expectations, measure results, guide career and skill growth, and hold people accountable.
- Improve our delivery processes
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.