Location: Hong Kong, or London
Some highlights for this role:
- Our website serves more than 200 million visitors a year thanks to our industry-leading marketing presence.
- Aggressive digital content plan looking to expand even further.
- The resources of a big company that’s nimble enough to quickly turn plans into reality.
We’re looking for a talented Social & Inbound Marketing (SIM) Specialist to join our dynamic and diverse team of marketers, engineers, and designers. You will work closely with Content and SEO specialists to plan, draft, and execute eye-catching French content that will consistently be shared by third-party sites and other publishing partners. This content aims to increase our presence across the web, while generating links to our Blog content.
This is an outstanding opportunity for exceptional fresh graduates with a background in Journalism or PR.
Our website serves more than 200 million visitors a year—in 18 languages and counting—with a huge potential for growth in non-English markets. This is a fantastic chance to work with renowned publishers across the Francophone world and cover topics ranging from sports, to streaming, to cybersecurity.
What you’ll do
- Manage the placement of content campaigns on for 3rd party websites to improve search engine rankings
- Help plan the look and feel of this content, including images and other media, with the help of our in-house video and design experts
- Seek out new PR opportunities by ideating content ideas (e.g. studies, surveys, and other original research) that can be used to pitch content to French online journalists, web admins, and web editors
- Find opportunities to add brand mentions to previously-published content. Connect with a journalist, make the pitch, rinse and repeat.
- Analyze French publishing opportunities and deliver reports that inform future content marketing strategy
Your success metrics include
- Successful publication and placements of our French content in leading French sites
- Search-engine rankings of our French content
- Quality and speed of project delivery
- You are an aspiring native French speaking content marketer with superb writing skills
- Some experience pitching French content to digital journalists and web admins, with a solid understanding of SEO techniques and tools
- You have a knack for making technical concepts easy and accessible for laypeople to understand with clear, concise, and accurate writing
- You’re comfortable working independently, with good organizational and time-management skills
- An excellent understanding of English (spoken and written). You’ll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from diverse backgrounds.
Optional skills and experience
- Experience using SEO tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs) and prospecting tools (Muckrack, Snov.io)
- Interest in internet security, privacy, and tech (general)
- Existing relationships with French journalists and publications
- Previous experience with or knowledge of the French media and marketing landscape
What we will offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.