We’re looking for talented and driven individuals to be a part of our SEO Team that drives several million unique, organic sessions annually. You will lead several critical elements of our web marketing and analytics activities. You’ll contribute to our core organic strategy for all markets and search engines.
This role will contribute heavily to our content creation and broader marketing strategies and provide an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry with other talented professionals.
- Help develop and execute a strategy with the rest of the team to improve organic search rankings and maximize sales and qualified web traffic.
- We’re deeply passionate about being thought leaders in our industry, so not all pages will be designed to make sales but should contribute to our overall branding efforts.
- Prioritize keywords and landing pages to attract our target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and more.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimized for SEO.
- Develop strategies and work with our Localization Team to maximize SERP visibility in all markets.
- This is the fastest-growing segment of our business, and we’re looking for someone to help take it to the next level!
- Work with web developers and the marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate results to the global executive leadership team.
- Perform regular SEO audits and drive work items as necessary. Our website comprises thousands of pages, and we’re constantly optimizing.
- Follow and digest popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques. Disseminate this information to our team of writers, UX designers, and content strategists.
- Deep experience in SEO with demonstrable results. You’ve gotten highly competitive keywords to rank in search engines and can prove it.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Excellent research skills. You should be able to solve many problems yourself but also research and develop solutions for more complicated issues
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices
- Strong command of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and ranking tools like STAT, SEMrush, and AdvancedWebRanking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. You should be able to present and get buy-in from stakeholders.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Proficiency with Google Adwords.
- Basic understanding of affiliate marketing.
Measures of success
- Organic sales to our websites in all languages, influenced by:
- Rankings in all search engines (e.g., Google, Bing, Yahoo!, Naver, Daum)
- Quantity and quality of traffic referred to our websites by search engines
- Protecting the reputation of our websites with entities like Google as measured by:
- Lack of manual Google penalties
- Domain and page ratings
- Satisfaction of our internal customers in HR, recruitment, Product Marketing, Content Production, and sales.
- Compliance with our brand guidelines.
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.