For more than 11 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 600 employees works from all around the globe. We have offices in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We’re looking for a driven individual with experience as an FMCG marketer, an eCommerce marketer, or a digital marketing manager who is looking to take the next step in their career as the marketing leader for our growing product line.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll partner with product management to lead the digital sales and marketing GTM plans. You’ll have the support of our creative and web developer team to turn your ideas into reality.
As the marketing leader, you’ll be comfortable developing marketing plans for consumer products in an eCommerce environment (preferably with experience in electronics). You’re comfortable with being responsible for unit profitability, marketing budgets, and delivering against sales targets for your businesses.
Our ideal candidate has an excellent sense of marketing, is highly adaptable, can think outside the box, and has a keen mind for user experience. You’ll not only fill demand; you’ll create it.
Specifically, you will:
- Own the Go-to-Market for the portfolio, including existing and new markets. You’ll be the driving force behind marketing efforts to deliver against your sales goals.
- Marketing strategy and demand generation: You’ll lead the work to define customer segmentation, lead product value positioning formation, marketing messaging, and channel activation efforts to drive awareness and sales.
- Lead your marketing team: You’ll lead the team of copywriters, designers and product marketers to deliver your goals.
- Product pricing & unit economics: You’ll be responsible for defining the pricing strategy for the product in each market to ensure that its competitive and meeting your financial objectives
- Manage others: You’ll also have the option to be a people manager to a product marketer who will help you drive and coordinate marketing efforts to realize your commercial vision
You’ll define your success by increasing:
- Total unit sales
- Revenue contribution of unit sales
- Adherence to profitability targets
- Adherence to marketing budgets
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience in product marketing, product management, FMCG marketing
- Experience with overseeing commercial responsibilities of a product, covering things such as pricing, promotions, distribution channels, and customer margin creation.
- Experience as a marketer within the eCommerce business model, preferably with consumer electronics
- Proven experience in overseeing a product line across multiple markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills. You understand unit economics, building product forecasts and developing promotions
- Attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives.