Are you keen to combine your natural sales and communication skills with digital marketing? Do you enjoy being at the forefront of social media marketing, digital advertising, and cutting-edge tech? Are you a quick learner driven to excel in their craft? If so, we’d love to meet you!
We are hiring a Partnerships Specialist or Manager to join our growing international Partnerships team. You will be responsible for growing key partnerships with online publishers, blogs, networks, apps, influencers and more. You’ll work with our partners to ensure their sales funnels are optimized, while also researching, recruiting, and negotiating new partnerships. You’ll also work closely with the wider marketing team to drive sales and marketing projects, ensuring our brand builds upon its status as a market leader.
What You’ll Be Doing (responsibilities)
- Build, maintain, and support strong relationships with partners
- Optimize existing partnerships’ performance. Analyze and identify areas that are under-performing, and work with the wider marketing team to support our partners.
- Research, identify, and recruit new partnerships, targeting both partners already in the industry and those that are new to the space
- Collaborate with PR and product teams to ensure partner editorial teams have all the latest product updates and releases
What You’ll Need To Succeed (requirements)
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, account management, business development, or sales
- Account management: experience in managing partnerships, and building and maintaining relationships
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in French and English as you’ll be responsible for managing the France market
- Strong negotiating skills: Experience negotiating commercial terms preferred
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following digital marketing disciplines: content marketing, PR, SEO, social media, and/or online advertising
- Strong analytical skills, and confident analyzing data
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, and SimilarWeb
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple responsibilities based on ROI and business value
Nice Skills To Have, But Not Required
- Experience in conversion rate optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tableau
- A/B testing experience
- Existing network of relevant contacts
- Partnership network experience