We’re hiring a Partnerships Manager
Looking for a way to combine your natural sales and communication skills with digital marketing? Do you enjoy being at the forefront of social media marketing, digital advertising, and cutting-edge tech? If so, we want to meet you!
We are hiring a Partnerships Marketing Manager to join our growing international affiliates team. You will be responsible for growing your key partnerships with online publishers, blogs, networks, apps, influencers and more. You’ll work with our affiliate partners to ensure their sales funnels are optimized, while also researching, recruiting, and negotiating new partnerships. You’ll also collaborate with the wider marketing team to drive sales and marketing projects, and to ensure our brand builds upon its status as a market leader.
What you’ll be doing (responsibilities)
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with affiliate partners
- Optimizing existing affiliate performance: Analyze and identify areas that are under-performing, and work with the wider marketing team to support our partners
- Researching, identifying, and recruiting new affiliate partnerships, targeting both affiliates already in the industry and those that are new to the space
- Collaborating with PR and product teams to ensure partner editorial teams have all the latest product updates and releases
What you’ll need to succeed (role requirements)
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, account management, business development, or sales
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Strong negotiating skills: Experience negotiating commercial terms preferred.
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following performance marketing disciplines: content marketing, PR, SEO, social media, and online advertising
- Strong analytical skills and confidence analyzing data
- Account management: Experience in managing partnerships, and building and maintaining relationships
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, and SimilarWeb
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple responsibilities based on ROI and business value
- You’re a fast learner driven to excel in your field
Nice skills to have, but not required
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tableau
- A/B testing experience
- Existing network of relevant contacts
- Affiliate network experience