We’re looking for a talented and eager marketing professional to help grow our influencer and above-the-line marketing efforts. We work with some of the biggest names in the industry, and our advertisements are heard and watched by over 60 million people around the globe each month. This position is in the newest and fastest growing area of our team. You’ll get to make a direct impact on sales, drive positive brand exposure, and create exciting new opportunities across YouTube, Radio, and Podcasts, and more!
Are you ready to make a difference and help us grow?
- Be responsible for the success of our paid media spend, measured by sales revenue, by helping our partners optimize messaging and actively identify opportunities to push our product to their audiences.
- Account manage relationships between influencers, agents, and networks, across various social media verticals
- Monitor performance and suggest ways to optimize – you’ll help keep things fresh in order to make as many sales as possible.
- Review scripts and other creative like EDM and social media posts
- Manage the rotation of scripts to ensure copy is relevant to the events and trending topics
- Project manage and coordinate landing page and asset creation for sales funnels
- Help scale our efforts across other languages with powerful tools that we use to scour the internet for top talent
- Co-own sales and conversion optimization efforts and targets
- Increase brand exposure by working with influencers on branded giveaways and other promotions
Other stretch responsibilities for the right individual
- Create new scripts for hosts
- Create customized talking points based on a personality’s public persona, style, and audience
- Depending on the vertical/geo, assist with media buying and negotiations
- A strong marketing mindset: You have a knack for knowing what sells to a wide range of consumers across genres and geos.
- Good common sense. You can take data and create meaningful insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- You’re analytical and data-driven.
- You’re not easily dissuaded and willing to learn through trial-and-error.
- You’re good at giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Ability to think outside the box and suggest new ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
Nice skills to have, but not required (if any)
- You speak another language fluently
- German, Korean, Japanese, preferred, but not required
- Media buying experience
What you can expect
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- New daily challenges – no two days are the same as you’ll work across hundreds of different influencer opportunities
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruits and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 20+ nationalities
Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it. For Hong Kong, we require at least two years of working experience and a university degree in a related field.