We’re looking for a talented and eager marketing professional to help grow our influencer and above-the-line marketing efforts. We work with some of the biggest names in the industry, and our advertisements are heard and watched by over 60 million people around the globe each month. This position is in the newest and fastest growing area of our team. You’ll get to make a direct impact on sales, drive positive brand exposure, and create exciting new opportunities across online social media platforms like YouTube, Tik Tok, Twitch, and more!
Are you ready to make a difference and help us grow?
- Manage a portion of the Paid Media budget
- Drive the success of our media marketing efforts, measured by sales revenue.
- Analyze new sales opportunities and make decisions based on data
- Send targeted outreach to influencer talent to create new sales opportunities and paid endorsement relationships
- Ensure and facilitate brand information flow between our company and influencers and their agents
- Help negotiate media rates for new and existing opportunities
- Help scale our efforts across all languages with powerful tools that we use to scour the internet for top talent
- Manage inbound inquiries to create new sales opportunities and potential paid endorsement relationships
- Increase brand exposure by working with influencers on branded giveaways and other promotions
- A strong marketing mindset: You have a knack for knowing what sells to a wide range of consumers across genres and geos.
- Good common sense. You can take data and create meaningful insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- You’re analytical and data-driven.
- You’re not easily dissuaded and willing to learn through trial-and-error.
- You’re good at giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong attention to detail.
Nice skills to have, but not required (if any)
- You speak another language fluently
- German, Korean or Japanese preferred, but not required
- Media buying experience
What you can expect
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- New daily challenges – no two days are the same as you’ll work across hundreds of different influencer opportunities
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruits and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 20+ nationalities
Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it. For Hong Kong, we require at least two years of working experience and a university degree in a related field.