Are you a product marketer who can expand our product portfolio of services? We need you onboard.
In this new, high-visibility role, you will be a critical part of the team that is driving all aspects of our global product marketing efforts. This includes the development of product value propositions, optimizing our acquisition funnels, and developing marketing programs to enhance user retention.
The team is a critical part of the organization and collaborates closely with all areas of our business including Marketing, Design, Product, Engineering, and Sales.
What you’ll be doing
As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will be joining the team responsible for building the best customer experience for our existing users. You will:
- Drive customer retention to increase LTV by owning the conversion rate optimization for our website.
- Analyze data and recommend new layouts or product changes.
- Enhance user-engagement as well as new feature adoption through managing the strategy and execution of our touchpoints (email, in-app messaging, customer web, and app notifications).
- Support the design, development, and execution of product marketing messages and new product launches.
- Partner closely with other stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Brand, Design, and Sales to ensure flawless execution of our communications.
- Define user personas, their needs, and pain points to affect the company roadmap, marketing messaging, and design direction.
What we’re looking for
You’ll excel in this role if you:
- Can articulate user pain points and needs with clarity and conciseness across various different stakeholders (marketing and engineering)
- Can craft personalized growth strategies that are holistic across various channels and languages
- Have experience retaining brand compliance and consistency
- Come from a product management, product marketing, product operations, product design background
Skills you’ll need for this role
To do well in this position, you should:
- Be an experienced product marketer. You’ll work closely with other functions like writing, data analytics, and UX.
- Have a strong understanding of digital marketing. You have experience working closely with digital marketers or have previously worked in digital marketing.
- Have successfully created go-to-market strategies that resulted in the new acquisition and/or revenue streams.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of user experience and behavior. You can use both data as well as intuition to make effective decisions.
- Have excellent knowledge of A/B testing and in-depth funnel optimization.
- Have strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have strong expertise in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau.
Nice to have skills, but not required
To make your onboarding faster, it would be nice if you also have experience in:
- Running rule-based and automated one-to-many digital marketing campaigns
- New Product Development & User Research
- Agile project management
- User-experience copywriting