The Business Development team was formed with the purpose of bringing the industry’s leading cybersecurity service to our users via B2B2C distributed partnerships across all verticals (i.e OEMs, telecom, e-commerce, etc). We are looking for a new member to scale this fast-growing and entrepreneurial team focusing on lead generation.
As a Business Development Specialist/ Manager, you will play a pivotal part in growing our pool of leads, accelerating our partnerships across all markets, working with leading tech companies worldwide, and having our product distributed to millions of users globally.
This is an exciting opportunity because
- You get to push boundaries. Making consumer cybersecurity software mainstream is not easy, but you get to chart the path. You identify new use cases, think of different ways to partner, and persuade partners to join our mission.
- You work with multiple stakeholders You work with cross-functional teams internally and with partners. You own the big picture, but you also work closely with others to achieve success.
- You get to play a leading role on a lean team. You will be one of our first few hires in the Business Development team. This is a high-visibility role and can help shape the legacy of this team.
- Identify, qualify, negotiate and close new partnership opportunities
- Manage your sales pipeline and ensure timely internal and external reporting
- Manage an existing portfolio of partners, which includes providing marketing support, optimizing sales performance, and expanding the scope of the partnership
- Build strong relationships with internal marketing and tech teams to drive, plan and launch these partnerships
- Synthesize market research, competitive insights, and internal data to drive strategic decisions for the company
- 2 to 6 years of experience in a revenue-driving function, preferably in a tech company
- You will lead commercial negotiation, close business deals, and drive go-to-market activities with cross-functional teams for a manager-level hire.
- People-person: You are great at building relationships and have strong interpersonal skills. You have the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and externally.
- Results-oriented: You are ambitious, have a go-getter personality, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Problem solver: You can execute in a timely fashion with ambiguity. You have a strong bias for action and getting things done.
- Critical thinking: You have exceptional business acumen. You can see the big picture while having a strong sales focus.
- Flexibility: You are comfortable in navigating a complex organization. You will be willing to make international phone calls that may be scheduled during late evenings or early mornings.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Video, etc. to set you up for success
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities