Location: Hong Kong
We’re looking for a video producer with a creative flair to help champion and deliver projects that sell our product and educate our users. You’ll work with an enthusiastic group of animators, designers, writers and other creatives, researching how to best leverage video to meet critical business goals. You’ll turn visions into a plan, and plans into a reality, tracking video KPIs to build on past successes and drive future projects. This role also offers ample opportunities to collaborate with other teams, from savvy software engineers to HR pros, data wizards, and language maestros.
- Brainstorm, shape, and pitch ideas to the Video Production Lead and other teams to develop and strengthen video concepts.
- Manage the video creation process from start to finish. This may include pre-production and logistics, assisting during a shoot, and contributing to post-production reviews.
- Ensure that videos are on-brand and high-quality and that they incorporate the feedback and satisfy the objectives of internal clients.
- Keep tight-turnaround projects on track and ensure that stakeholders and collaborators are kept up to date on their progress.
- Communicate effectively with the Video Production Lead and team members to ensure projects fit in the creative content strategy and meet the needs of larger campaigns.
- Track video analytics, prepare marketing reports, and suggest improvements based on the data you uncover.
- Assist in other video team tasks as needed.
- Proven record of leading engaging video campaigns in corporate environments, including a portfolio with data on results.
- Experience developing pitches, scripts, outlines, and storyboards for original content production.
- Familiarity with producing and owning video projects from concept through delivery. Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong aesthetic instincts with an understanding of video, motion graphics, and design principles.
- Solid grasp of video analytics for measuring performance on social media and YouTube.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong written skills in English, including basic scriptwriting.
- Experience with video editing and animation software, as well as filming on set.
- Video analytics, including total views, watch duration, and engagement. This data should be systematically applied to improve subsequent projects.
- Quality and thoroughness of your creative research, competitor analysis, and recommendations.
- The reviews of internal clients. They should report that you were able to provide original suggestions and manage project timelines to help them meet their objectives.
- The speed of the video production process. To ensure optimal velocity, you should:
- Pass projects to designers only when they are fully ready to be animated
- Utilize each designer’s unique skill set, taking into consideration strengths and weaknesses
- Communicate smoothly and efficiently with collaborators and unblock impediments
- Minimize late-stage changes through careful planning and proactive attention, managing expectations, keeping visuals on brand, and foreseeing problems before they crop up
Nice skills to have, but not required (if any)
- Knowledge of YouTube trends
- Social media video best practices
- Experience managing teams, freelancers, or creative agencies
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.