About this role
We are looking for a talented and strategic senior communications professional who can partner with our senior leads and drive our internal communications globally.
We have a culture of open communication across the entire organization, spanning levels and functions. You’ll enable us to strengthen this culture as we rapidly expand our offices around the world. You will be a key part of inspiring our growing team, amplifying their excellence, and creating opportunities for people to connect within our organization.
This newly created role reports to the head of communications and has a global remit. You will work directly with the most senior leaders across the organization, partnering with them to deliver communications that empower people and connect our day-to-day work to our broader mission of creating a freer, more open, and safe internet for everyone.
- Create strategic communications campaigns to engage and inform employees across our business globally.
- Collaborate with the broader communications team, HR, and senior leadership to shape strategy and craft compelling messaging and initiatives.
- Serve as a strategic business partner and provide strategic counsel and executive writing support to the leadership team as needed
- Develop messaging and internal presentations for company updates, key initiatives, industry issues, and other topics. Prepare communication materials for a variety of internal audiences.
- Drive internal change communications.
- Recommend solutions to enhance and build strong cultures in our offices.
- Demonstrated excellence working directly with C Suite and providing confident counsel to senior leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail with a passion for strategic communications and public relations.
- Excellent campaign planning and management skills, taking a concept from idea to strategic plan, through to delivery.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion, and work efficiently with a global team of colleagues and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good business acumen in fast-paced environments.
- Change management/issues management experience.
- High EQ. Get people excited about working with you and about our brands/ industry.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
Nice skills to have, but not required (if any)
- Experience working in global MNC
- Experience in consumer tech or cybersecurity communications.
- Basic design skills
3 best things about this role:
- Opportunity to help shape the direction of communications and culture for the global team
- Be part of a highly creative and supportive communications team
- Significant opportunities to grow and learn within the business
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.