Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
Are you a world-class Visual Designer that can drive forward our vision of being the world’s most trusted provider of consumer internet privacy services?
Our design teams craft bespoke experiences that encourage people to make their digital lives more private and secure. We’re guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process that combines research, data, and thoughtful critique.
Your job will be to elevate our brand communication to the next level, ensuring that we are known and trusted for top quality products and beautiful design. You’ll work with a team of talented designers on advertising, websites, apps, and everything in between.
What you’ll be doing
As a member of the team, you will:
- Create eye-catching ads, infographics, and illustrations for our website, apps, and social media campaigns that millions of people around the world will see.
- Design beautiful layouts and come up with refreshing new concepts to make our users excited.
- Maintain and improve a brand identity that consumers around the world trust and recognize.
- Drive and participate in creative design thinking workshops to support our discovery processes.
- Work closely with product management, product marketing, sales, PR, brand strategy, data analysts, engineering, video, content strategists, and more.
- Encourage your team and stakeholders to embrace, and solve, design challenges.
Skills you’ll need
Please get in touch if you have the following traits, skills, or experience. We’re excited to tell you more about this role and our company.
- A keen eye for design and you are on top of current UI design, illustration, and typography developments.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Thrive in an environment that is supportive yet challenging
- Always want to design things better.
- Get excited trying out new concepts, illustrations, and designs.
- Have a deep understanding of the need for brand consistency.
- Can think from the customers’ perspective.
- A strong communicator with excellent command of the English language.
- Confident but willing to learn: You give and receive constructive criticism well.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, but you have likely tried out Framer, Figma, After Effects, Affinity Designer, ProCreate, PhotoShop or other design tools.
- An understanding of how web pages are set up, either by knowing some of HTML and CSS, from working with a CMS like WordPress or Contentful.
Who we’re looking for
- You’ll excel in this role if you:
- Have worked as a designer at a digital company.
- Want to actively contribute to the success of a world-renowned brand.
- Have an exquisite portfolio with examples of web UI designs and some app designs
- You have a detailed understanding of typography, colour, composition, visual hierarchy and the use of photography and illustration
- Believe in the power of a strong brand identity.
- Have a strong sense of what works visually, yet you are open to feedback and design critique.
- Have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Video, etc. to set you up for success
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.