For over a decade, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world as a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major hubs like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Taipei, and more.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We’re looking for an Ad Copywriter
We’re hiring a creative and dynamic ad copywriter to join our talented team of marketers, engineers, and designers. You’ll work closely with a diverse cross-section of PPC strategists, branding specialists, video producers, and even the talent acquisition team to draft compelling ad copy. You have a firm grasp of branding principles, experience with video and social media, and enjoy the challenge of finding ten different ways to say a single thing.
- Our ads target a global audience in more than a dozen languages. Your writing will be heard by millions of people around the world on leading podcasts, and may pop up on top YouTube channels
- A flexible and fast-paced tech environment where no two days are the same.
- An aggressive digital advertising strategy with plans to expand even further.
- A strong team of strategists, designers, and developers that makes things happen, turning plans into reality.
- Write ad copy for our extensive pay-per-click campaigns.
- Create scripts for video ad campaigns and podcast ad-reads.
- Oversee the writing, posting, and updating of recruitment ads, including job descriptions (like this one!).
- Deliver effective ads in collaboration with teams including PR, SEO, content, product managers, affiliates, and talent acquisition.
- Ensure our ads are engaging and consistent with our overall marketing message and tone of voice.
- Assist with writing copy for social media posts, digital newsletters, and in-app messages.
- Contribute toward developing branded terminology and slogans.
Your success metrics include:
- Sales and web traffic generated by your copy
- Number of new hires drawn by your copy
- Quality and speed of project delivery
- Engagement generated by your social posts, emails, and in-app messages
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Superb writing skills: You can bang out a video script, stage a social media post, and jot a job description without breaking a sweat
- Adaptability in writing style with a sales and marketing mindset; able to effectively target a wide range of audiences
- Experience in digital ad writing, especially PPC
- Ability to take technical concepts and make them easy for laypeople to understand with clear, concise, and accurate writing
- Welcoming of feedback and happy to iterate
- Good research skills
- Comfortable working independently, with good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics
Optional (Bonus Points)
- Experience working with Google Ads and Facebook ads
- Interest in internet security, privacy, and tech in general
- Experience writing on tech topics
- Experience with email marketing or customer lifecycle communications
- Desire to work in a startup-like environment with talented, dynamic, and funny people
What we offer
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume