We’re looking for Product Marketing Managers!
We’re looking for a savvy, intellectually curious, and dynamic self-starter to join our team as an Associate Product Marketing Manager. You’ll be able to generate great ideas to improve our website, with a proven track record for managing multiple projects and business partners. You’ll work cross-functionally to develop a web optimization roadmap, dive into user and data analytics, and accelerate our AB testing momentum. Apply today to join our fun and fast-growing team!
What you’ll be doing
Our ideal candidate will be an all-rounded digital marketer with a focus on web experience. As a member of the website optimization team, your primary objective will be to improve the conversation rates of our web as a sales channel as well as manage the AB testing roadmap. You’ll do this by continuously testing and improving the content, design, and UX of our core web landing pages.
You should understand website metrics and how they contribute to conversion rates, and you should be comfortable working with various internal teams to ultimately drive more sales from this funnel.
Specifically, you will:
- Champion the business case for web experiments
- Represent the voice of the customer when considering the web experience
- Manage, prioritize and execute the AB testing roadmap
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative user research
- Analyze customer and web data to uncover insights and opportunities for growth
- Perform competitive reviews and stay up-to-date with trends
- Follow best practices and uncover tools that could improve conversions, user experience, or provide new channels for reaching new customers
Skills you’ll need for this role
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing (ideally in an eCommerce and/or SaaS business)
- Experience with web analytics and tracking platforms such as Google Analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Worked closely with designers, writers and web developers.
- Outstanding communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Experience in managing cross-functional partners and multiple stakeholders
- Bonus skills:
- Experience with conversion rate optimization tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize, Usertesting.com, CrazyEgg, Hotjar, etc)
- Design, UX and copywriting experience
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.