Location : Singapore OR Hong Kong
About the Internal Applications & Automation Team
We serve any team inside the company. When a team engages our services, we’re accountable for delivering solutions to their problems relating to workflows and tooling. For example, we deliver:
- Tooling and a business-process for a QA team to review, score, and give feedback on transcripts of interactions between our 500 customer support agents and our millions of customers. That translates to millions of transcripts. The software we build and operate selects appropriate transcripts to get scored, lets agents view and understand their feedback, and presents various metrics and reports to managers that helps them lead their teams to deliver better support to our customers.
- Solutions to automate workflows in our recruiting process. We start by understanding the underlying business needs, help design business processes, then build solutions that consist of procuring and customizing existing software packages (typically SaaS services), as well as building and operating customized software.
- Tooling for IT and Security teams, such as to automatically administer and monitor network infrastructure at our offices, process security audit logs, and various other workflow automations.
What workflow automation means to us
Workflow Automation means taking existing workflows, whether they are manual or separate workflows that need to be integrated together, and integrating them in an automated way. This requires heavy experience in third-party integrations, such as plugins, extensions, connectors, etc, as well as the know-how to architect, establish, and operate frameworks of DevOps tooling that can easily be scaled up and extended to support such functions.
Workflow Automation Engineer
As an individual contributor on our Internal Applications Team, you’ll have a broad set of responsibilities including: (the mix will depend on your interests and skill-level)
- Support the design, configuration, and maintenance of our workflow automation platform that manages our IT and Security deployment, configuration control, and auditing
- Operate and monitor workflow automation operations, identify, troubleshoot, and escalate issues
- Research, design, prototype, and propose workflow automation solutions based on the need of our internal customers
- Research novel ways to solve unique issues around managing and automating many different SaaS services
- Partner with other teams to design, educate, and implement automation solutions for cloud, server, network, storage, middleware, database, and security
- Design and operate extensible and pluggable frameworks for workflow automation and integration
Required Skills – Workflow Automation Engineer
- Entry to intermediate-level knowledge of:
- Automating various IT & Security functions using languages such as Python and golang
- Automated testing
- Knowledge in creating scalable and extensible frameworks of DevOps toolchains to support automation
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts and how to implement them effectively
- Understanding of DevOps/DevSecOps tools (Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD) and processes
- Proficiency with DevOps and CI/CD methodologies and tools for automated infrastructure code test, integration, deployment, and assurance
- Understands the concept of source control and how to effectively use it
- Strong problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the VP of IT and Security
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.