We envision a digital world that’s private and secure. Our industry-leading cybersecurity products empower millions of individuals to take control of their privacy and security online.
Our SaaS business is very successful. We’ve been at this for over a decade, and we’re still growing fast in a rapidly expanding industry. We have the resources to tackle large challenges for the long term and are always innovating to stay ahead of the curve.
Now we need you.
We’re a skilled team with 800 people all over the world. Our processes are efficient, we make decisions based on data, our culture is meritocratic, and we offer ample opportunity for career growth. We’re bright, diverse, and experienced, and we love challenges. Now we’re looking for talent across all functions to join us as we strive to become the very best in our industry.
Sounds like the place for you? Come be part of our mission.
A message from the VP of IT & Security
Are you excited about the latest evolutions in IT space? Do you look at manual processes and immediately think about the best way to automate them? Are you ready to ditch legacy IT models and technologies and immerse yourself in the new frontiers of BeyondCorp-style IT operations with near 100% cloud adoption, Infrastructure as Code, context-aware identity, and more? Can you create and execute a plan while guiding and teaching your teams to build and implement it?
I’m looking for someone that’s as comfortable leading and planning as they are on the console. We’re building a next-generation IT organization that supports our employees in doing their work effectively and efficiently, while providing high-quality information, analytics, and indicators to our security teams to support the protection of not only our internal users, but also our customers. If this sounds like a worthwhile and fun challenge, then you shouldn’t hesitate to apply.
- Rare challenges and opportunities from our large global customer base.
- Successful global business, leader in a fast-growing industry.
- Highly skilled team using best-practice engineering processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
As an individual contributor on our IT team, you’ll be responsible for managing our VMWare infrastructure that supports our internal testing and quality assurance functions:
- Manage our vSphere infrastructure in multiple physical locations
- Perform maintenance and support of the underlying vCenter and ESXi systems
- Manage iSCSI storage for virtual systems
- Build, maintain, and support standard images and templates for core operating systems
- Configure RBAC rules for users and systems accessing vCenter via APIs
- Establish and operate an effective backup solution for our virtual environments
- Act as the resident contact for any VMWare questions from within the organization
- Provision Virtual Machines and patches to the software and hardware hosting infrastructure.
- Update system and process documentation and user guides as needed diagrams and SOPs as needed.
- Expert awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, Syslog, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development, and system engineering
- Expert experience in designing and integrating complex IT systems and concepts into an existing ecosystem
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members, and be able to make solid business decisions
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Strong project management skills
- Reports initially to our VP of Security and IT, based in Singapore, and eventually to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the VP of IT and Security
Network Guard leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume