A message from the VP of IT & Security
Are you excited about the latest evolutions in IT space? Do you look at manual processes and immediately think about the best way to automate them? Are you ready to ditch legacy IT models and technologies and immerse yourself in the new frontiers of BeyondCorp-style IT operations with near 100% cloud adoption, Infrastructure as Code, context-aware identity, and more? Can you create and execute a plan while guiding and teaching your teams to build and implement it?
I’m looking for someone that’s as comfortable leading and planning as they are on the console. We’re building a next-generation IT organization that supports our employees in doing their work effectively and efficiently, while providing high-quality information, analytics, and indicators to our security teams to support the protection of not only our internal users, but also our customers. If this sounds like a worthwhile and fun challenge, then you shouldn’t hesitate to apply.
- Rare challenges and opportunities from our large global customer base.
- Successful global business, leader in a fast-growing industry.
- Highly skilled team using best-practice engineering processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
As an individual contributor on our IT team, you’ll be responsible for managing our VMWare infrastructure that supports our internal testing and quality assurance functions:
- Manage our vSphere infrastructure in multiple physical locations
- Perform maintenance and support of the underlying vCenter and ESXi systems
- Manage iSCSI storage for virtual systems
- Build, maintain, and support standard images and templates for core operating systems
- Configure RBAC rules for users and systems accessing vCenter via APIs
- Establish and operate an effective backup solution for our virtual environments
- Act as the resident contact for any VMWare questions from within the organization
- Provision Virtual Machines and patches to the software and hardware hosting infrastructure.
- Update system and process documentation and user guides as needed diagrams and SOPs as needed.
- Expert awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, Syslog, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development, and system engineering
- Expert experience in designing and integrating complex IT systems and concepts into an existing ecosystem
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members, and be able to make solid business decisions
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Strong project management skills
- Reports initially to our VP of Security and IT, based in Singapore, and eventually to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the VP of IT and Security
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.