Location : Hong Kong
A message from the VP of IT & Security
Are you excited about the latest evolution in IT space? Do you look at manual processes and immediately think about the best way to automate them? Are you ready to ditch legacy IT models and technologies and immerse yourself in the new frontiers of Beyond-Corp-style IT operations with near 100% cloud adoption, Infrastructure as Code, context-aware identity, and more? Can you create and execute a plan while guiding and teaching your teams to build and implement it?
I’m looking for someone that’s as comfortable leading and planning as they are on the console. We’re building a next-generation IT organization that supports our employees in doing their work effectively and efficiently, while providing high-quality information, analytics, and indicators to our security teams to support the protection of not only our internal users, but also our customers. If this sounds like a worthwhile and fun challenge, then you shouldn’t hesitate to apply.
- Rare challenges and opportunities from our large global customer base.
- Successful global business, leader in a fast-growing industry.
- Highly skilled team using best-practice engineering processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
As an individual contributor on our IT team, you’ll have a broad set of responsibilities including: (the mix will depend on your interests and skill-level)
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with IT guidelines
- Deploying and debugging cloud applications and services
- Providers escalation for IT support issues that require engineering support
- Researching SaaS services and making recommendations for which service amongst similar services should be used
- Monitoring network health
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues
- Managing system and software patching and updates
- Network configuration of devices from vendors such as Juniper, Cisco, Unifi, and Palo Alto
- Managing and configuring various SaaS services such as Okta, GSuite, BambooHR, and more…
- Working in tandem with other teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Supporting the creation of IT guidelines and policies for managing cloud environments
- Educate company teams on the use of cloud applications and services
- Support the design of service automation in the cloud towards Infrastructure-as-code
- In-depth understanding of cloud/SaaS services such as Okta, BambooHR, 1Password, Jira, Confluence, GSuite, and AWS, more…
- Advanced experience supporting your daily tasks by writing scripts and tools in Python, bash, or golang
- Advanced configuring of network devices from vendors such as Juniper, Cisco, Unifi, and Palo Alto
- Advanced understanding of network authentication protocols and Network Access Control (NAC) technologies
- Advanced knowledge of interacting with APIs
- Advanced awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, HTTP, and distributed networks.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.