Design, implement and support the modern IT infrastructure of our fast-expanding business!
Chengbao is looking for a Senior Cloud Automation Engineer. As we continue to grow, there is more demand on the IT Department to plan, provision and maintain IT resources and support the changing needs of our internal users.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our worldwide team can work efficiently and securely. As a senior individual contributor on our IT team, you’ll have quite broad responsibilities including: (the mix will depend on your interests and skill-level)
- Independently design, configure and maintains platform operations for cloud deployments of business-critical systems and infrastructure
- Reviews other’s scripts and code, provides enhancements and guidance for implementation
- Builds and maintains a full DevOps/DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline for our IT Automation
- Manages source control and creates effective approval and branching workflows
- Automate repeatable tasks for both the IT and Security teams
- Work independently and acts as a mentor to junior automation engineers
- Advanced experience writing in Python, bash, and C++ or Golang
- Advanced understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts and how to implement them effectively
- Advanced cloud-based Linux Infrastructure knowledge on either AWS or Google Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of network engineering and security
- Experience with monitoring and log management (Zabbix, Icinga2, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Splunk)
- Well versed in Agile Methodologies
- Advanced understanding of DevOps/DevSecOps tools and processes:
- CI tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub)
- CD tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Configuration Management tools ( Ansible, Terraform, Puppet or Chef)
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the VP of IT and Security
Network Guard leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.