About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
Design, implement and support the modern IT infrastructure of our fast-expanding business!
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Automation Engineer. As we continue to grow, there is more demand on the IT Department to plan, provision and maintain IT resources and support the changing needs of our internal users.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our worldwide team can work efficiently and securely. As a senior individual contributor on our IT Cloud Automation team, which focuses on DevOps and automation for internal IT that includes a lot of automation work around SaaS and IaC, you’ll have quite broad responsibilities including: (the mix will depend on your interests and skill-level).
- Independently design, configure and maintains platform operations for cloud deployments of business-critical systems and infrastructure
- Reviews other’s scripts and code, provides enhancements and guidance for implementation
- Builds and maintains a full DevOps/DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline for our IT Automation
- Manages source control and creates effective approval and branching workflows
- Automate repeatable tasks for both the IT and Security teams
- Work independently and acts as a mentor to junior automation engineers
- Advanced experience writing in Python, bash, and C++ or Golang
- Advanced understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts and how to implement them effectively
- Advanced cloud-based Linux Infrastructure knowledge on either AWS or Google Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of network engineering and security
- Experience with monitoring and log management (Zabbix, Icinga2, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Splunk)
- Well versed in Agile Methodologies
- Advanced understanding of DevOps/DevSecOps tools and processes:
- CI tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub)
- CD tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Configuration Management tools ( Ansible, Terraform, Puppet or Chef)
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the VP of IT and Security
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume