About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
About the Internal Applications & Automation Team
We serve any team inside the company. When a team engages our services, we’re accountable for delivering solutions to their problems relating to workflows and tooling. For example, we deliver:
- Tooling and a business-process for a QA team to review, score, and give feedback on transcripts of interactions between our 500 customer support agents and our millions of customers. That translates to millions of transcripts. The software we build and operate selects appropriate transcripts to get scored, lets agents view and understand their feedback, and presents various metrics and reports to managers that helps them lead their teams to deliver better support to our customers.
- Solutions to automate workflows in our recruiting process. We start by understanding the underlying business needs, help design business processes, then build solutions that consist of procuring and customizing existing software packages (typically SaaS services), as well as building and operating customized software.
- Tooling for IT and Security teams, such as to automatically administer and monitor network infrastructure at our offices, process security audit logs, and various other workflow automations.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a proven track record of coordinating complex IT, IT Integration/Automation and DevOps projects and products
Your work will have a large impact, our IT Team provides many services to our internal customers and stakeholders that enable them to bring world-class cybersecurity and privacy tools to millions of customers worldwide.
The team described here was only recently created, and you’ll be its first product manager. You’ll interact with the rest of the company, making sure they are aware of these resources and services, as well as helping find new ways our teams can help and enable everyone in the company to be more effective.
- You have a technical background and enjoy coordinating complex engineering problems alongside IT engineers and developers.
- You understand what it takes to integrate software and services effectively and efficiently.
- You sweat the details while keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You have a knack for project management and a passion to for continuous improvement.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
- You jump at the opportunity to mentor and collaborate with colleagues on exciting projects.
- You seek an environment that is fast-paced and where your contributions make an impact.
- Spearheading the advocacy and socialization of IT services, including our core IT Services such as SaaS operations as well as our IT Automation services
- Defining the customer and their needs, and knowing how well we meet those needs.
- Using your understanding of user needs and our technical capabilities: Envisioning what we should build and operate. You describe your visions as clearly defined requirements covering the user experience, business logic, capacity, performance, security, privacy, availability, the metrics needed to judge operational health, and more.
- Project management. Tweak and operate processes to ensure that expected results are clear, priorities are clear and align with business needs, dependencies are managed, and that stakeholders are aware of status and timelines. You are the “oil in the machine.” You spot problems no matter where they lie, and you make sure they’re fixed, either by yourself or others.
- Defining how to measure the health of operations of your services, reviewing those metrics on a sufficiently frequent basis, and ensuring that health-levels meet business needs.
- Managing stakeholders, including external partners as well as internal teams like customer support, engineering teams and operations.
- 4+ years experience in an IT Service Delivery or Product Management role
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills. You can quickly ask questions to get to the core of an issue. You listen actively to understand the needs of many different types of people from sales-people at payment providers to backend engineers. You express yourself crisply verbally, in writing and in pictures. People understand you and are persuaded.
- Proven experience as an effective project manager. You identify and manage dependencies, you insist on tickets having very clear definitions of “done”, you lead by example in writing very clear tickets, you influence stakeholders to make efficient triage decisions, you keep work-in-progress-counts to reasonable minimums, your backlogs are well-sorted, and your stakeholders know what’s coming next. Most people on your team feel that the project-management process serves them well.
- Proven experience in defining requirements and shipping results. Your specs clearly articulate which problems we’d like to solve for whom and how we’ll judge that we’ve done that well. You leave implementation details to the engineers. Then you engage as an agile project manager to guide the delivery of solutions.
- Comfortable talking technology. You must understand the technical complexity of features, and are highly capable when communicating with developers on technical topics. Very useful but not absolutely required: you’re able to read code in high-level languages.
- You’re passionate about building the most efficient, robust, and repeatable frameworks, and you monitor your metrics to ensure you’re delivering.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruits and snacks
- Multicultural teams represented by 20+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume