Our IT infrastructure roughly looks like this:
- Identity by Okta for 50+ SAAS services
- Workstations include Mac, Linux, Windows, Chromebooks, and AWS Workspaces.
- Very little on-premise infrastructure. We’re cloud-based as much as possible.
- Workstations run device-management and endpoint protection clients
- Splunk SIEM monitors events from endpoint-protection, SAAS services, and networks.
Service Desk Manager/Support Team Lead
As an lead of our IT Support functions you’ll have focused set of responsibilities including:
- Managing the operation of the Service Desk solution and ensuring it’s configured optimally to facilitate top notch user support (We use Jira ServiceDesk Cloud)
- Oversee all inbound requests, incidents and problems
- Work with the business to define and maintain SLA’s for al IT services
- Lead and develop best practices for the IT support team
- Understand, develop and improve Service Desk processes to enhance the support experience, automating wherever possible
- Lead and mentor a global IT support team, we have about 13 people spread out in Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Poland, and England
- Monitor the support team queues and escalate where required to ensure targets are met
- Act as the first escalation point for your team for all support issues or queries
- Owning and managing all user facing documentation for the IT services (you won’t write it all but the review and update process will be owned by you) to ensure we have up to date, relevant self help support for all our internal customers.
- Owning and managing the IT solutions documentation to enable IT support specialists to be successful
- Provide clear and concise reporting to the business and the greater IT team around everything service desk and support
Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of:
- Service Desk software (jira or other) , processes and procedures
- Leading a high quality support team in a fast paced environment
- SLA maintenance, management and reporting
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support to end users both locally and remotely
- Developing and mentoring a remote support team
Basic to Intermediate to level knowledge of:
- Networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks
- How to manage and configure cloud/SaaS services
- Cloud IDentity Providers and SSO (e.g. Okta, Duo)
- An understanding of how things actually work, not just how to use the GUI
- Leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members, and be able to make solid business decisions
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Reports to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager
- Can be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore
- Opportunity to develop both your own skills and build out a world class team in a challenging environment.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.