Location : Hong Kong
Join our world-class IT support team that supports our core call center functions as well as our staff located around the world. You’ll have the opportunity to actively contribute to valuable work in our IT support organization, including working on some of the latest SaaS technologies and services that we deliver to our staff.
Our IT infrastructure roughly looks like this:
- Identity by Okta for 50+ SAAS services
- Workstations include Mac, Linux, Windows, Chromebooks/Chromeboxes
- Very little on-premise infrastructure. We’re cloud-based as much as possible.
- Workstations run device-management and endpoint protection clients
- SIEM monitors events from endpoint-protection, SAAS services, and networks.
On a day to day basis you’ll be providing on-site support for our customer service team’s 24/7 operations. That means you’ll be supporting onboarding, offboarding, hardware provisioning, and help desk services when things go aren’t working. You also provide basic support/management of our local network equipment such as juniper switches and Palo Alto Firewalls. You’ll also support virtual VMWare infrastructure utilized for quality assurance and other testing teams. Since you’ll be part of the core organization’s IT team, you’ll also be able to learn from the higher-tier engineers and support the core organization, where we run over 100 different SaaS services.
As an individual contributor on our IT support team, you’ll have a broad set of responsibilities including:
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, application issues, and escalate to the next tier when appropriate
- Support the management of over 100 SaaS services for the entire organization, including GSuite, Okta, and more.
- Monitor a helpdesk to provide support to 500+ geographically dispersed users and respond to tickets within the SLA
- Managing an on-site Palo Alto firewall
- Managing Juniper switches
- Work closely with IT/vendors/partners
- Maintain an inventory of consumable IT products and where/how to restock them locally
- Knowledge of administering end-user workstations (Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, Linux)
- Understand basic troubleshooting of desktop and endpoint hardware issues
- Sanitization and re-imaging of workstations and other devices
- Knowledge of common helpdesk/service desk systems and how to effectively use them
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN configurations
- Entry-level knowledge of managing SaaS services such as G Suite, Okta, 1Password, and more
- A strong sense of purpose and attention to detail
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.