We’re a fast-growing SAAS tech company providing privacy and security protections to consumers around the world. We build and operate services that are easy to use, fast, and secure. We’ve been in business for more than 11 years, we’re highly profitable, growing, and actively hiring. Our current team is spread across several offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and others.
- Large customer base worldwide, which brings many challenges and opportunities. We have millions of users who rely on our service 24/7/365 for a broad range of use-cases. Excellence in operations is therefore core to our business.
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. We are a leader in a fragmented market and are growing quickly both because the industry is expanding and because we are gaining market share. We have sufficient financial resources to tackle large challenges for the long term.
- Highly skilled team using efficient processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
Our IT infrastructure roughly looks like this:
- Identity by Okta for 100+ SAAS services
- Workspace One
- Workstations include Mac, Linux, Windows, Chromebooks, and AWS Workspaces.
- Very little on-premise infrastructure. We’re cloud-based as much as possible.
- Workstations run device-management and endpoint protection clients
- SIEM monitors events from endpoint-protection, SAAS services, and networks.
We are looking for a IT Cloud Support Engineer
As an individual contributor on our IT support team, you’ll have a broad set of responsibilities including:
- Onboard new-hires, provision laptops, and provide basic helpdesk support.
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, application issues, and escalate to the next tier when appropriate
- Perform tier-1 support requests on various cloud services such as GSuite, Okta, and more
- Monitor a helpdesk to provide support to 500+ geographically dispersed users and respond to tickets within the SLA
- Work closely with IT/vendors/partners
- Maintain an inventory of consumable IT products and where/how to restock them locally
- Act as an escalation point for tougher problems from tier 1 specialists
- Maintain and update an inventory of systems and services
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, and application issues.
- Intermediate knowledge of managing SaaS services such as G Suite, Okta, 1Password, and more
- Comfortable with endpoint management solutions such as Workspace One
- Intermediate understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN configurations
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
About Network Guard
At Network Guard, we’re helping to build a digital world that’s private and secure. We make cybersecurity software for consumers to use on their computers and phones. Every day, people in over 180 countries rely on our industry-leading software and services.
And now, we’re looking for more developers, product managers, and marketers to join our team in Singapore.
Ready to level up your career? We’ve got just the place for you. Come be part of our mission.