About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
About the Internal Applications & Automation Team
We serve any team inside the company. When a team engages our services, we’re accountable for delivering solutions to their problems relating to workflows and tooling. For example, we deliver:
- Tooling and a business-process for a QA team to review, score, and give feedback on transcripts of interactions between our 500 customer support agents and our millions of customers. That translates to millions of transcripts. The software we build and operate selects appropriate transcripts to get scored, lets agents view and understand their feedback, and presents various metrics and reports to managers that helps them lead their teams to deliver better support to our customers.
- Solutions to automate workflows in our recruiting process. We start by understanding the underlying business needs, help design business processes, then build solutions that consist of procuring and customizing existing software packages (typically SaaS services), as well as building and operating customized software.
- Tooling for IT and Security teams, such as to automatically administer and monitor network infrastructure at our offices, process security audit logs, and various other workflow automations.
What workflow automation means to us
Workflow Automation means taking existing workflows, whether they are manual or separate workflows that need to be integrated together, and integrating them in an automated way. This requires heavy experience in third-party integrations, such as plugins, extensions, connectors, etc, as well as the know-how to architect, establish, and operate frameworks of DevOps tooling that can easily be scaled up and extended to support such functions.
As the expert on our Internal Applications Team, you’ll either be an expert individual contributor and/or a lead of workflow automation engineers across various geographic locations such as Hong Kong, Singapore, and remote workers.
- Leads a team of automation engineers, schedules work, and follows up to ensure quality and results are as expected
- Creates training plans and performance plans for the team
- Leads/facilitates the design and implementation of workflow automation integrations and development for cloud deployments, management, and configuration
- Acts as the escalation point for everyone on the team, providing expert-level guidance and technical direction
- Reviews other’s scripts and code, provides enhancements and guidance for implementation
- Performs use-case analysis on various DevOps/DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline tools and plans/implements the winners
- Creates a source control process, implements it across the IT organization, and ensures all teams are trained and utilize the process as designed
- Develops the standard set of processes and tools to effectively implement IT automation of various SaaS and cloud services, as well as management of local infrastructure such as switches, firewalls, and more
- Architects pluggable and extensible workflow automation frameworks
- Expert in automating various IT & Security functions using languages such as Python, bash, and golang
- Expert understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts and how to implement them effectively
- Expert understanding of the implications and design decisions required to make sound integration decisions
- Understanding of the concepts and tooling beyond Zero-Trust networking (e.g., BeyondCorp)
- Expert understanding of DevOps/DevSecOps tools (Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD) and processes
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members, and be able to make solid business decisions
- Firm understanding of role-based access control and identity/access management
- A demonstrated history of learning new technologies and the ability to integrate them to provide solutions to complex problems
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Strong project management skills
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the VP of IT and Security
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume