About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
A Message from the VP of IT & Security
Are you excited about the latest evolutions in IT space? Do you look at manual processes and immediately think about the best way to automate them? Are you ready to ditch legacy IT models and technologies and immerse yourself in the new frontiers of BeyondCorp-style IT operations with near 100% cloud adoption, Infrastructure as Code, context-aware identity, and more? Can you create and execute a plan while guiding and teaching your teams to build and implement it?
I’m looking for someone that’s as comfortable leading and planning as they are on the console. We’re building a next-generation IT organization that supports our employees in doing their work effectively and efficiently, while providing high-quality information, analytics, and indicators to our security teams to support the protection of not only our internal users, but also our customers. If this sounds like a worthwhile and fun challenge, then you shouldn’t hesitate to apply.
- Rare challenges and opportunities from our large global customer base.
- Successful global business, leader in a fast-growing industry.
- Highly skilled team using best-practice engineering processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
Expert/Lead IT Infrastructure/Cloud Engineer
As the expert on our IT Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering Team, you’ll lead a team of Infrastructure engineers across various geographic locations such as Hong Kong, Singapore, and remote workers.
- Lead and develop best practices for the entire IT team, including support, engineering, and automation
- Leads a team of IT engineers, schedules work and follows up to ensure quality and results are as expected
- Act as the escalation point for your team, providing expert-level guidance and technical direction
- Create training and performance plans for the team
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services where applicable
- Researching, evaluating, and selecting appropriate cloud and SaaS services to solve company problems and improve productivity
- Designs, documents, and implements complex IT systems
- Works with IT Automation Engineers to design and implement the orchestrating and automation of our cloud-based platforms
- Owns the company’s cloud service portfolio and keeps it updated and accurate
- Creates training plans and performance plans for the team
- Managing the overall picture of network operations, including monitoring of network status and health, who and what is on our networks, and how our networks are being utilized
- Creating team annual and quarterly OKRs and consistently measuring and updating the progress toward those goals
- Expert awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, Syslog, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development, and system engineering
- Expert experience in designing and integrating complex IT systems and concepts into an existing ecosystem
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members, and be able to make solid business decisions
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Strong project management skills
- Reports initially to our VP of Security and IT, based in Singapore, and eventually to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager.
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume