About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
Design, implement and support the modern IT infrastructure of our fast-expanding business!
We are looking for an Expert or Lead Cloud Automation Engineer. As we continue to grow, there is more demand on the IT Department to plan, provision and maintain IT resources and support the changing needs of our internal users.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our worldwide team can work efficiently and securely. As the expert on our IT Cloud Automation Team, you’ll lead a team of automation engineers across various geographic locations such as Hong Kong, Singapore, and remote workers. This team is focused on DevOps for internal IT, which includes a lot of automation and workflows around SaaS and IaC.
- Lead the design and implementation of automation for cloud deployments, management, and configuration
- Lead a team of automation engineers, schedules work, and follows up to ensure quality and results are as expected
- Act as the escalation point for your team, providing expert-level guidance and technical direction
- Create training plans and performance plans for the team
- Review other’s scripts and code, provides enhancements and guidance for implementation
- Perform use-case analysis on various DevOps/DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline tools and plans/implements the winners
- Create a source control process, implements it across the IT organization, and ensures all teams are trained and utilize the process as designed
- Develop the standard set of processes and tools to effectively implement IT automation of various SaaS and cloud services, as well as management of local infrastructure such as switches, firewalls, and more
- Advanced experience writing in Python, bash, and C++ or Golang
- Advanced understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts and how to implement them effectively
- Advanced cloud-based Linux Infrastructure knowledge on either AWS or Google Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of network engineering and security
- Experience with monitoring and log management (Zabbix, Icinga2, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Splunk)
- Well versed in Agile Methodologies
- Advanced understanding of DevOps/DevSecOps tools and processes:
- CI tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub)
- CD tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Configuration Management tools ( Ansible, Terraform, Puppet or Chef)
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the VP of IT and Security
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume