About Our Company
For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
Design, implement and support the modern IT infrastructure of our fast-expanding business!
We are looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer. As we continue to grow, there is more demand on the IT Department to plan, provision and maintain IT resources and support the changing needs of our internal users.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our worldwide team can work efficiently and securely. As an individual contributor on our IT Cloud Automation team, which focuses on DevOps and automation for internal IT that includes a lot of automation work around SaaS and IaC, you’ll have quite broad responsibilities including: (the mix will depend on your interests and skill-level)
- Support the design, configuration, and maintenance of our cloud automation platform that manages our IT and Security deployment, configuration control, and auditing
- Operate and monitor cloud automation operations, identify, troubleshoot, and escalate issues
- Write scripts and tools to assist in the automation of recurring IT tasks
- Researching novel ways to solve unique issues around managing and automating many different SaaS services
- Partner with other teams to design, educate, and implement automation solutions for cloud, server, network, storage, middleware, database, and security
- Design, implement and maintain Continuous Integration and Delivery environments for automated provisioning
Entry to intermediate-level knowledge of:
- Automating various IT & Security functions using languages such as Python, bash, and golang
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts and how to implement them effectively
- Understanding of DevOps/DevSecOps tools (Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD) and processes
- Proficiency with DevOps and CI/CD methodologies and tools for automated infrastructure code test, integration, deployment, and assurance
- Understands the concept of source control and how to effectively use it
- Strong problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
- Reports directly to the VP of IT and Security
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume