About this role
We’re looking for a receptionist for our office in Singapore! As our receptionist, you’ll be the first point of contact and an ambassador for prospective new employees. We’re not the type of office that receives clients, so you’ll mostly be dealing with vendors, couriers, prospective employees, and our own staff. That means you’ll have time to support our greater HR function and will be working directly with our HR & Office manager as a key member of the team responsible for the office and facilities operations. If you have a great personality and a diligent work ethic then we’d love for you to apply and join us!
- Ensure that all who enter the office are welcomed in a professional and courteous manner
- Act as the first point of contact to visiting vendors, applicants and employees. Provide them with assistance as necessary
- Sign in visitors, issue visitor badges, and control access in and out of the office. Keep an eye out for suspicious activity
- Answer, screen and route phone calls to appropriate individuals. Take messages where necessary
- Clerical duties include: data entry, maintaining computer files with the use of spreadsheet and other computer software such as Google Suite; scanning and faxing, filing and mailing
- Regularly monitor and ensure sufficient supplies for the office
- Responsible for arranging and receiving courier services
- Maintain office meeting room calendars and ensure the meeting rooms are set to default daily
- Maintain the reception area and ensure all common areas are maintained well and working
- Work with vendors and building management for any repairs, and maintenance of office equipment, it might include returning to office on weekend for the servicing/repairs.
- Assist to coordinate internal events (ie food ordering, etc)
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties (manage the HR Jira ticketing systems)
- A friendly demeanor and approachable personality with willingness to assist all levels of staff within the organization.
- An organized, proactive, and efficient approach to work with a can-do attitude.
- Values punctuality, professional appearance, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding people skills – on the phone, in writing, and especially in person; the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and coordination skills
- Experience with office and facilities administration/management