Location: Hong Kong
About this role
We are looking for a meticulous and proactive Office & Facilities Manager to join our expanding office administration team in Hong Kong. You will report to and work directly with the Senior HR & Administration Manager as a key member of the team responsible for smooth running of the office and facilities operations in high standard.
You are confident, detail-oriented, friendly with helpful nature, able to effectively communicate with people at all levels. You will be one of the key contributors to providing excellent office administration and facilities support services to the fast growing company.
Day-to-day office & facilities management:
- Ensure the smooth running of HK office daily operations, proactively notice and solve if any issues arise, and provide updates timely
- Supervise the office facilities team to maintain office environment in high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and security
- Ensure we have good quality of office equipment, purchase and maintenance when needed
- Build good relationship with vendors, providing leadership in negotiating contracts, ensuring agreed service levels are attained, and providing feedback to vendors
- Respond appropriately to event and crisis
- Support business trips process e.g. booking flight tickets, hotels
- Support in employee engagement activities when needed
- Highly involved in facilities projects such as office relocation/ renovation
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks, research and projects.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in office and facilities management
- A friendly demeanor and approachable personality with willingness to assist all levels of staff within the organization.
- An organized, proactive, and efficient approach to work with a can-do attitude.
- Values punctuality, professional appearance, and attention to detail.
- Get things done – Prioritize, focus and finish.
- High level of ownership. Feel responsible. Speak up if you see a problem.
- Confidentiality and discretion in handling company and employee information.
- Outstanding people skills – on the phone, in writing, and especially in person; the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written fluency in both English and Cantonese.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office); typing skills.
- Experience with a technology company or service-based business
What we can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.