Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we‚Äôre just getting started.
We‚Äôre profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We're looking for a Learning and Development Manager
You will oversee company-wide learning and development initiatives and programs. You will be responsible for building our learning ecosystem, including needs assessment, training strategy, curriculum development, identifying effective delivery methods, sourcing external consultants, overseeing learning systems, facilitation of training sessions, and assessment of results.¬†¬†Additionally, you will support global talent management processes such as performance management.
- Lead Learning and Development for the company
- Drive the creation and execution of a Learning and Development plan: formulate projects, processes, and frameworks to meet the organization‚Äôs needs and values.
- Optimize the organization‚Äôs use of their newly introduced Learning Management System.
- Understand individual and organizational development needs. Develop effective learning strategies to address them.
- Maintain productive partnerships with key stakeholders in order to obtain an understanding of the organization's values and strategic priorities. You will identify and diagnose performance gaps
- Work with stakeholders to build, align, and implement learning and career paths for all roles.
- Create concise, creative, and effective learning solutions for HK, SG, and remote teams
- Use instructional design expertise and technology to create and implement learning solutions utilizing various delivery methods such as digital, written, blended, and instructor-led training.
- Source, manage, and collaborate with external consultants to support the creation and delivery of key programs.
- Measure the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives and programs, communicate your findings to stakeholders, then iterate to continually improve.
- Talent Management and HR
- In collaboration with the HR Director, partner with organizational leaders to foster a culture of coaching and development.
- Support the Performance Management process by overseeing the day-to-day performance appraisal process.
- Manage a pipeline of learning, development, and talent management projects with multiple deliverables and owners, always delivering a high-quality measurable result.
- Bachelor‚Äôs Degree or relevant experience.¬†
- Significant experience of leading L&D; interacting and collaborating on learning, development, and coaching initiatives at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent project planning, organization, and implementation skills.
- Proven track record of personally creating and delivering successful learning, development, and talent management programs linked to organizational goals.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative, healthy, cross-functional relationships.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert understanding of adult learning concepts and instructional design process.
- Expertise in sourcing and managing external consultants, learning management systems, and digital learning tools.
- Experience in making procurement decisions based on a budget.
- Ability to review data, draw valuable conclusions, and effectively present findings to a wider audience.
- Master's Degree in Business, Instructional Design, Organisational Learning, Human Resource Development, or a related field.
- Technical Experience: Proven track record grasping high-level technical concepts and collaborating with a large tech team.
What you get from it
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume¬†¬†