We’re looking for a talented HR Professional/Office Manager!
Do you have a passion for people along with next-level organizational skills? We’re hiring a talented HR professional who can hit the ground running and take over managing our Singapore office as well as run local HR processes like payroll, performance management, onboarding, offboarding, visa processing, and more! The dynamic Singapore HR landscape presents its own set of unique challenges, and we’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically up to the task!
We’re a large and successful tech company with a rapidly growing presence in Singapore. Our culture is important to us, and you’ll help us drive our company culture in our diverse Singapore office. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to help forge the way we operate Human Resources in Singapore. The successful candidate will be compassionate, agile, and detail-oriented, and works well in cross-cultural teams.
Sound like you? Apply today and become part of a fast-growing organization with a real mission to provide privacy and security to our customers.
As a core member of our Singapore HR team you’ll be responsible for:
- Office Administration and Management
- We’re currently in a serviced office but have signed a lease for a new, much larger office. This will help us attract top talent in Singapore and collaborate more efficiently with our global team. You’ll support the project team that’s handling the design, construction, fit-out, and subsequent relocation of our current team and office.
- Manage the daily operations of our office, including managing our relationship with the serviced office and our landlords at our new office, keeping the pantry stocked, and everything else needed to ensure smooth operations.
- Performance and Pay
- Administer employee benefits such as health insurance, CPF, and more for Singapore employees.
- Conduct market research and make recommendations for our compensation packages.
- Partner with the Head of HR in Singapore and functional leaders across our organization to utilize and refine pay and competency bands.
- Support the execution of our performance management by helping to drive individual milestones and providing valuable feedback and reviews of performance evaluations.
- Employee relations, retention, and engagement
- Resolve personnel issues effectively and confidentially. Escalate to senior leadership as needed.
- Measure and track employee morale and retention, dig deeper to understand root causes, suggest initiatives to prevent bad attrition, and speed up good attrition.
- Have a finger on the pulse: measure staff happiness and engagement levels and propose ideas and solutions to increase employee engagement.
- Run processes for team events and team-building activities.
- Find new ways for our diverse staff to bond and communicate effectively.
- Support recruitment activities
- Participate in interviews.
- Onboard new-hires.
- Oversee the employment pass process.
- Coordinate Learning and Development initiatives.
- Partner with the Head of HR in Singapore on projects related to HR systems (HRIS, Payroll, Performance Management).
- Stay abreast of relevant HR legislation to ensure HR policies and practices remain compliant.
- At least 3 years of HR and/or office management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized. Talent for creating, documenting, and running efficient processes.
- High EQ. You’re good with people.
- Proven vendor management skills.
Nice to haves
- Previous experience opening a new office or managing an office move.
- Previous management experience.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Psychology.
What we can offer you
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities